The app is compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android operating system version 10.0 or higher and has been successfully tested on devices from the following manufacturers:
The app is compatible with smartphones and tablets running iOS operating system version 13.6 or higher and has been successfully tested on devices from the following manufacturers:
The app can be connected or used with the following measuring devices of the manufacturer Beurer GmbH for the transmission of vital parameters:
- Blood pressure monitor BM 54 and BM 57
- Pulse oximeter PO 60
- Diagnostic scale BF 720
- Thermometer FT 13
In cardiac telemonitoring - TMZ model (not at DiGA):
- KardiaMobile 6L from AliveCor
The connection of further devices is currently being prepared.
The ProHerz app can only be installed via the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For data portability, patients have the option to export an excerpt of all personal and health data stored in ProHeart. The process can be initiated either directly from the app or via personal contact with ProCarement Support (e.g., e-mail).
To establish interoperability in human-readable form, the export is provided to the patient as a PDF. For this purpose, after triggering the process, a link to the export will be provided to you by mail.
To establish interoperability in machine-readable form, ProHerz enables data exchange in the interoperable FHIR standard.
For this purpose, the following FHIR resources are stored bundled as a JSON file in the extract according to the KBV MIO DiGA Toolkit:
- Patient master data: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Patient
- Patient Overview: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Composition
- Measured values:
- Blood pressure: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Observation_Blood_Pressure
- Heart rate: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Observation_Heart_Rate
- Oxygen saturation: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Observation_Peripheral_Oxygen_Saturation
- Weight: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Observation_Body_Weight
- Dry weight / normal weight: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Observation_Body_Weight
- Temperature: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Observation_Body_Temperature
- Body Size: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Observation_Body_Height
- Diagnoses: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Condition_Problem_Free
- Allergies: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/AllergyIntolerance_Free
- Medication plan: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/MedicationStatement_Medication_Request_Free
- Medication: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Medication_Free
- Medication intake: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/MedicationAdministration_Medication_Intake_Free
- Questionnaires: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Questionnaire_Free
- Questionnaire Responses: https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/QuestionnaireResponse_Free
The container is the Bundle FHIR resource, which can be found under https://mio.kbv.de/display/DIGA1X0X0/Bundle is described.
The FHIR profile details have been published at the following link: https://simplifier.net/proherz
The implementation guide can be requested through ProCarement Support at. https://procarement.com/Support.
For data transmission of the optional additional devices (blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeter, scales), the app uses the standardized specifications of the Bluetooth® Special Interest Group (SIG). The standards used are described under the following links:
ProPortal (web portal for physicians, NäPA, MTA, TMZ)
The web portal is compatible with all common browsers in the latest versions:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox